WOW Tech Group was founded in 2018 with the coming together of two industry leaders, Womanizer Group Management GmbH from Germany and Standard Innovation Corporation from Canada.
Their stated mission is to be the premier provider of pleasure products that enable people all over the world to increase the satisfaction of their personal and sexual well-being.
Global presence, HQ’d in Berlin with offices in Hong Kong & Ottawa.
Six brands used by over three million customers worldwide.
Manufacturing based in China with warehouses around the globe.
WOW Tech products are sold at thousands of retail stores and online shops in over 60 countries around the world, including via their own eCommerce stores.
A diverse workforce spanning 20 countries in Europe, Asia & North America.
WOW Tech is looking to cement its position as the global market leader by digitally transforming its Trade Marketing & Promotion Activities with Aforza across its global sales teams.
With an initial focus on B2B retailers and distribution customers, WOW Tech is addressing the challenge of scale by introducing a structured approach and common processes to Trade Marketing and Promotion Investments.
The customer and distributor network spans over 60 countries and thousands of retailers, serving over three million end customers. To meet the challenges of their growth targets, WOW Tech is seeking to drive a global strategy whilst keeping a local & regional execution to meet the needs of partners across their markets.
1. Account Management & Customer Planning: WOW Tech needed to implement effective discounting by allowing Key Account Managers (KAMs) to easily set up and manage account plans, set sales targets across various KPIs and perform joint business planning with retailers.
2. Promotion Planning: WOW Tech wanted to reduce promotion planning admin time and costs for Sales, taking it from hours down to minutes.
3. Promotion Execution & Settlement: In order to get real-time visibility into promotion performance, WOW Tech used real-time analytics to track promotion effectiveness in real-time.
4. Funds Management: WOW Tech needed to eliminate inefficient funding by introducing accrual-based fund models.
5. Trade Spend Performance Analysis & Reporting: WOW Tech wanted to eliminate unprofitable promotions and optimise total trade spend with real- time performance analytics, allowing the in-flight tuning of promotions.
To meet the challenges described, WOW Tech selected Aforza’s Enterprise Edition. The Aforza solution was rolled out across a rapid ‘discovery-to-live’ implementation cycle.
The first phase saw the configuration and rollout of core Trade Promotion Management capabilities, including:
Products, Commercial Policies & Pricing Trade
Trade Budgets & Funds
Compliance Surveys & Audits
Analytics, Dashboards & Reports
It also included integration to WOW Tech’s ERP system of choice, NetSuite.
The initial focus for WOW Tech was to drive operational efficiency and improved accuracy by introducing a common TPM platform, common standards and eliminating the use of spreadsheets. This has delivered an integrated commercial planning process that coordinates marketing and sales activity globally.
The next step will allow WOW Tech to deliver data- driven Trade Marketing and Promotion execution with real-time optimisation to increase ROI, brand value and category growth. Amongst other benefits, this will deliver the ability to create deeper consistency of global and regional promotions and increased value for both WOW Tech and its Customers.